Key Value-adds by our core team of professionals. These will give a hint of the competencies we bring to the alliance.
For further details and brief on our current assignments and how we can add value to your growth, please connect with us on +91 92 1234 6880 or shoot us an email on email@example.com
- For three large software companies (50 to100 mn USD turnover) company we have managed the outsource of CISO, CPO, Head BCP and CTO position/ portfolio for over 3 years and guided them through the diverse spectrum of compliance management
- For a 50 mn USD turnover company we have consulting in oversight role for Integrated Compliance Management wherein we are accountable to evolve the culture of integration between ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, Data privacy, CMMi ML5, ISO 31000 and ISO 22301
- Associated as Strategic Consultants for an Israel based security specialist company to review their security products and sector specific packaging of the solutions for the Indian market
- Associated as strategic advisors with a leading IT/ ITeS company to assist them migrate from ISO 27001, 2005 to 2013 version
- For a Japanese fortune 100 company in the media space we have mapped their short-mid-long term business objectives to their IT Strategy and draft a granular level IT Roadmap
- For a large group of manufacturing companies we have rolled out the fraud risk management framework and consulted the board on associated operational management of the data
- Offered specialized services for various agencies and corporations in the Homeland Security and National Critical Infrastructure
- For three of the 10 largest data centers in India we have advised the promoters and Senior Management on creating a revenue model for data center operations and guided them for strategic compliance including niche assignments like conducting Bomb Threat Response Preparedness audits & data privacy compliance
- For a 320 mn USD web based software development client we have advised their promoters on developing a secure, efficient application architecture that meets their clients IT Disaster Recovery requirements
- Advisors to the CFO, COO of a niche NCR based Data Center for revenue enhancement through appropriate packaging of services and solution portfolios
- For one of the top 10 IT services company we have designed their ‘end to end’ data center including civil, electrical, networking and application architecture and managed their Project Management Office through the entire implementation life cycle
- For a large global ITeS company we formulated the application framework for an efficiency enhancement application that is required to enhance the efficiency of their voice, data based ITeS operations. We have witnessed a 16% increase operational efficiency in their operations through deployment of our suggested application framework. The application was required to interface with their equipment in their data center seamlessly
- For a large data analytics company we implemented their real time IT DR plan and integrated with their overall BCP
- Launched the largest PSU of Spain in India through a strategic, phased, sector by sector approach including implementation of strategy to select approach decision makers. Managing the PR and media management strategy for their group companies within defined parameters
- Advising the promoters of a diverse services company on setting up a state of the art relocation services business line and handling all allied initiatives for due positioning including launched the first ‘EXPAT’ centric knowledge based platform in India, designing customer approach and training senior management personnel, monitoring business growth. Further defined the short-mid-long term business plan and addressed concerns during pre acquisition due diligence. We were associated till successful completion of acquisition by the leading global relocation service provider as a part of their India entry strategy.
- Consulting the Board of Directors of a Fortune 500 company on the nuances regarding handling the mindset of decision makers in Govt. sector in India and hand holding during select interactions
- Launched the leading Netherlands based Urban Spaces group of companies in India
- For a listed large conglomerate, we reviewed of the ‘PR and media management strategy;’ and ‘vendor performance’ to evolve a robust perception management roadmap along-with granular implementation plan including promoter level social circle participation, offline and online PR and social media presence.
- Strategic lobbying on behalf of four of the 10 largest infrastructure companies in India in select circles
- Managing the Perception index for 20 large HNIs (net worth of over 65 mn USD), 11 listed companies and 16 large multi sector corporates over the past 7 years.
- Successfully raising the funding for technology driven company in IT, ITeS sector in the tune of 20 mn USD
- Working with the promoters of a 5 bn USD shale oil sector company in Jordan on various strategic initiatives including raising the funding for the ongoing projects in six oil fields
- Advised the promoter of one of the largest tablet manufacturer globally on enhancing valuation through IPR management and reviewing the due diligence preparedness plans
- Played a strategic role in establishing JV / SPV initiatives in India in diverse sectors with combined turnovers totaling to the range of 900 mn USD over the past 5 years
- Specialized mentoring to the senior management of leading corporate in aircraft component manufacture in India and USA for cultural diversity, soft skills and managing localized personnel at a global level
- Launched the pan India operations of a Malaysia and Japan based company lead by a team of scientists who hold patents on infection control solutions through SPV route with another company Zemusii (also does infrastructure consulting and renewable energy)
- Mentoring the CEO of a leading garments manufacturer on diversification into new sectors and handled the end to end funding, launch, supplier management and senior management hiring for new company that deals in herbal health care products
- Mentoring the promoters management on brand positioning, pricing and market segmentation of a fruit-based beverage line to evolve as a health tonic and make inroads in a niche segment.