- Striving to take Make-In-India initiatives specially in the ed-tech,law enforcement, smartcities, AI and new-age tech convergence, healthcare and infra sector to a wide audience.
- India-Entry strategies for global companies seeking a foothold in India.
- Creating new ground in global diplomacy using the new age medium and knowledge sharing to foster collaborations and synergies.
- Influencers Forum – a unit that offers remarkable networking opportunities and speakers for organisations’ for their events – each of whom have carved a niche in initiatives, made value to their organsations and can influence positive thoughts and action. Broad range of topics include AI, Robotics, Smart Cities, Human Resources, Corporate Governance, Business Growth etc.
- Talent from the forces – assisting former personnel to gain a second career in the corporate world.
- DefenceIndia CSR Unit – aimed at rehabilitation/skilling for servicemen from the forces (including the paramilitary and the state law enforcement)
DefenceIndia has a rich legacy. In Jan 2007, after a comprehensive nationwide research project on ‘Impact of Uniformed officers in the corporate segment’, an event was conceived and held to recognise the contribution of the men in uniform and their positive value to business operations in the corporate space.
After being adjudicated by noted thought leaders and the DefenceIndia teams, a few were felicitated.
Pictures speak a thousand words – some glimpses from that event.